Monday, 18 January 2010
“And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness”. (KJV)
1. HE CARES – You are precious to Him “as silver and gold”
2. HE CLEANSES – The fire purifies and “purges them”
3. HE CONTROLS – Yes, the fire is under control. “He shall sit as a refiner”
4. HE COMFORTS – He’s with you in the fire. “And He shall sit” by the fire.
5. HE KNOWS – Be assured He knows when the work is done. He looks for His image. Climb upon the pinnacle of faith with Job and cry, “when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold”
It’s easy to trust God when there is no trouble, but it is more needful when trouble comes.
I just got these from some notes I made sometime ago either listening to a message or reading a book but I feel it's going to be a blessing to you. Face the year with faith in God that, "He who began the good wok in you will finish it" Phil.1:6. God bless!
Friday, 5 October 2007
"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!" (Habakkuk 3:17-18)
True joy, peace of mind, happiness and fulfillment in life is a function of your relationship with God and not in the abundance of things which you possess or your "accomplishments and successes in life"! This is the ONLY reason why you will still find strength to rejoice in the Lord God your salvation.
Wishing you and yours a fulfilled and peace-full weekend!